Tuesday 4 September 2012

Cards for August

Here are the cards I made for my sons birthday last month

The one above was cut using my Silhouette Cameo machine and then embossed with Sizzix Texture Boutique Machine. I then used Snow Cap Adirondack Ink and buffed over with a piece of kitchen towel.
Stamped a Clock face using Creative Expressions Time Flies Set and printed Happy Birthday Son from the Computer. Backed the card with Silver Mirri Board and Embellished with Black and White Bakers Twine and antique Silver brads and a watch face coloured with a black promarker.



This one was using Hunkydory for the Gents pack with a printed Hapy Birthday brother and inked with distress stains and a couple of brads.

I like stamping and cutting but sometimes easy crafting is good too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment